ESET Endpoint Protection Advanced
Best choice security solution for your business
Cross-platform protection for all computers, android smartphones and servers
Keep your network clean and protect your endpoints (computers, smartphones, tablets, and file server) against emerging threats and data theft with security that is easily manageable from a single console. For network security choose ESET, the pioneer of antivirus for 25 years.
ESET Endpoint Protection Advanced bundles Endpoint Antivirus, Endpoint Security, Mobile Security for Android, Virtualization Security and File Security in one easily manageable package.
All ESET products have an extremely small system footprint, even on older hardware, meaning that they won’t affect daily use and can even extend the life of hardware. You can mix and match endpoint protection according to your needs, enabling you to deploy across a range of platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux and Android).
Our Remote Administrator comes free of charge with all of our business products and allows a single person to easily manage your entire security network.
ESET Endpoint Antivirus for Windows and Mac OS X and ESET NOD32 Business Edition for Linux Desktop are covered under the Endpoint Antivirus portion of the bundle thanks to ESET unilicense. Regardless of which operating systems your company use they can all be covered. Our signature high detection rates and minimal false positives keep all of your endpoints secure.
ESET Endpoint Security is ideal for a company with a mobile workforce. With a Two-way firewall to defend against unprotected public Wi-Fi and Web control to bar the use of unauthorised websites. Plus all of the features already available in Endpoint Antivirus.
ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server, Core and Linux/BSD/Solaris provides antimalware specifically tailored to work in a server environment. Choose which components you want to install based on your server and your company needs.
ESET Mobile Security for Android features the same small footprint and high detection rates found in NOD32 and Endpoint Antivirus. Maintain productivity by blocking spam texts or phone calls with the built-in SMS & Call filter. In the event of loss or theft ESET’s Anti-theft suite helps to protect your data with Remote Siren, Remote Lock, Remote Wipe and GPS localisation functionality.
ESET Virtualization Security is ideal if you use VMware or another virtualization solution, you can rely on ESET protection to keep your VMs secure. With ESET Shared Local Cache and the protection of an agent-based ESET security product, you get significantly boosted scanning speed.
- FREE with any business product.
- Remote Administration allows you to manage endpoints, smartphones, servers and virtual machines from a single console.
- Push Updates and Scans from the console, quickly and efficiently.
- Antivirus and Antispyware eliminates all threats, both known and emerging.
- Advanced Memory Scanner which monitors the behaviour of malicious processes.
- Device Control allows you to block unauthorised CDs/DVDs and USBs.
- Complete Feature Set from Endpoint Antivirus plus a couple of important extras.
- Two-Way Firewall protects against unauthorised intrusion in your network whilst on the move.
- Web Control can increase productivity by blocking access to unauthorised websites.
- Virtualization Support stores metadata of already scanned file to boost scanning speed.
- Storage Scan setup on-demand scan of connected Network Attached Storage (NAS).
- Component-Based Installation allows you to customise your installation with the components you need.
- Real-Time Protection shields all applications and scans them as they’re installed.
- Application Control ensures that only authorised applications can be used on company phones.
- Anti-Theft helps protect your company data in the event of loss or theft.
- ESET Virtualization Security supports native integration with 3rd party security solutions.
- Automatic Deployment allowing instant protection of newly added virtual hosts.
- Fully Manageable via ESET Remote Administrator.
© 1992 – 2017 ESET, spol. s r.o. – All rights reserved. Trademarks used therein are trademarks or registered trademarks of ESET, spol. s r.o.or ESET North America. All other names and brands are registered trademarks of their respective companies.
How do I get IT?
We’re happy to discuss with you in more detail how ESET Endpoint Protection Advanced can help protect your business IT systems. Give one of our ESET experts a call today on 01642 309 767 to find out more.